I am an associated coach (certified by International Coach Federation – ICF UAE Chapter, Dec 2019) and I continuously upgrade my skills (i.e Designing Talent Certification Program Autoris 2022, Crypto Founders Klub Toa 2022, Leadership and Ethics: Moral Leadership in Personal Practice Harvard 2020).
I work on project assignments, as well as individual consultations. I provide expertise in the following business and technical areas:
Operations in a Start-up.
- Role of operations: daily operations and process routines, timely delivery, customer support.
- Operations mindset: operations decisions only numbers driven.
- Value chain canvas: end-to-end processes mapping and operations excellence.
- Operational risk and challenges: growing fast, expansion, team retention.
- Operations metrics: main KPIs and how to measure.
- Team capacity planning: prioritize bigger wins.
- Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC): Define/ Measure/ Analyse/ Improve/ Control.
- Kaizen: Act/ Plan/ Do/ Check.
- Design for Six Sigma (DMADV): Define/ Measure/ Analyse/ Design/ Verify.
- Value stream management (VSM): current process/ eliminate waste/ improve/ implement.
- Lean principles: define value/ map value stream/ create flow/ establish pull/ pursuit perfection.
- Elimination of variations & maximising capacity: supply chain controls.
- Operationalising the voice of the customer (VOC): customer touch points.
- Desired outcome: error proof processes.
Supply Chain Management & Logistics.
- Understand the stages, associated advantages and risks.
- Technology systems: how to guarantee the fulfilment on time and in full.
- Multimodal transportation: sourcing and procurement in logistics.
- Omni-channel retailing.
- Usage of Blockchain in logistics and supply chain.
Creating a Business Plan.
- Understanding audience.
- Understanding investors (i.e emotional, strategic, financial contributors).
- The 9 building blocks of the company.
- Agenda overview of business plan.
- Evaluating opportunities of entrepreneurs (personal goals, economic viability, teams ability to execute).
- Building a product: attractive, viable, feasible, investable.
Establishing Data-driven Decision Making.
- Identifying business objectives and ways to collect the data.
- Developing insights from data received.
- Establishing culture of action taking based on data insights.
- Investor reporting & seed raising (i.e business case vs P&L, unit economics, weekly investor reporting).
- Costs optimisation and stuff incentives.
Scaling Tech Start-up.
- Strategy on tasks automation, streamlining and outsourcing.
- Focusing on customer retention (i.e conversion rates for new vs exciting customers).
- Optimising product to reach key KPIs: home page, blog, products selection and pricing, check out.
- Building playbook fir international markets expansion.
- What is Leadership about: intrinsic & extrinsic motivation, management vs leadership.
- Formulas vs. reality – theories and adaptation: leaders are made, not born.
- Risk and pressure – decision management for leaders: balance between self & ego, organisation/ culture/ community/ employees balance, techniques for persuasion.
- Identifying high potentials: actual measured performance vs loyalty.
- Stakeholder management and ethics.
- Competition and reward as leadership tools.
- Power & influence: balance or focus.
- Kotters 8 steps: from urgency to incorporating change into culture.
Leadership Survival Training.
- Authentic and persuasive leadership.
- Dependencies and networks.
- Friends and family.
- Providing effective feedback.
- Managing your boss (or your investor).
- Life story: how best to position yourself.
- Arriving in new culture.
- Developing cultural competence.
- Respecting and understanding cultural diversity.
- Examples of indirect communications.
- How to build inclusive environment in the company.
Very truly yours,
ILona B. Schukina