While constantly being on a road and too busy to see reality around me, I decided to take a break and make a guiding principles concept to control my mind. Perhaps the day will come, when I will not even remember what life obstacle prompted me to write it down, however, those principles will remain.
Nothing is impossible.
- Do not be satisfied with little, aim to get the best out of your life. Constantly challenge yourself for what can be done better and how can you be more advanced.
- Have a firm life plan, then everything else will be just a change of decorations. Do not look back or question why something or someone not playing alone with you, follow only your goal.
- Take risks, it is better to fail and get back up again, rather than wonder what could have happened.
Always shine bright.
- A real star fights with no one, proves nothing to anyone. She goes her own way and shines brightly. When you inspire your social circle and help members of your community to grow, you shine even brighter.
- People come into your life for a reason, a season and a lifetime. Remember the unique happy moments you shared and be thankful for it, and when the time has come to say “goodbye” – just let them go.
- Do not blame yourself for a failure, rather think of reasoning and ways to illuminate similar ones in the future. If you have made a quick conclusion ask yourself again, if you are absolutely sure that the thought you are having is accurate.
Act on your goals.
- Use deadlines to achieve your goals, only systematic and sustained efforts will lead you to the success.
- Study-learn-read and study-learn-read. Knowledge gives you super powers to develop new ideas and see the new opportunities around you.
- Do not judge others, but respect criticism. By receiving constructive criticism you have a unique chance to improve yourself and secure long-term growth.
Count only on yourself.
- Do not expect anything from anyone, the best way to avoid been disappointed is to have a full control in your hands.
- You are the only one who can raise yourself up, pull up your bra straps and keep up that beautiful chin of yours. Push yourself as hard as you can – no one will do it for you.
- Feel confident about each action you make without hesitation. Seeking someones approval is pointless, you will never be likeable by everyone.
There are many more really great quotes that drive and inspire me every day. Let me know, which one is your most favorite one 🙂
Very truly yours,
ILona B. Schukina